ECNG ENERGY can’t control electricity prices or the rates for natural gas. We can, however, help you with cost control by effectively managing your risk.
Every organization has distinctive requirements and cost reduction objectives. Is your company risk averse? Are you prepared to experience average fluctuations in order to achieve lower long-term costs? Are you comfortable with significant fluctuations in order to minimize long term costs?
When it comes to managing your risk, ECNG will:
- Monitor market fluctuations. You purchase only what you need. When you need it.
- Consider all of your hedging efforts. You procure energy in the currency suited to your cash flow.
- Set-up a layered structure. Does it make sense to purchase 5 years of commodity at today’s high prices? We’ll look at each period individually and continuously. You can take advantage of the highs and lows of the energy market, at the right time.
- Use dollar cost averaging. Buying smaller amounts at regular intervals gives you a better reflection of the market rates, at a lower cost. You yield substantial energy savings and maintain control over your budget.
- Continuously apprise you of changing market conditions. You can take advantage of time-sensitive opportunities for both commodity and other costs such as transportation.
At ECNG ENERGY, it’s our job to understand current market conditions. It’s our responsibility to understand your tolerance for risk in order to create your optimal energy strategy.
Request a FREE Consultation today!